Vote for us during the Walmart Food Grant!
GRANT OPPORTUNITY FOR MONTICELLO HELP CENTER – We need your VOTES!
Walmart will give the top 50 food banks with the most online votes $60,000.
Second Harvest Heartland is going to donate all that money back to the nine
participating food shelves, including the Monticello Help Center!
• Campaign runs from Sept. 15th to Oct. 5th
• Only one way to vote: Online via www.walmart.com/fighthunger
• Walmart website uses Facebook for verification purposes only
• One vote per day. Voting resets every 24 hours
How it Works:
• Go to www.walmart.com/fighthunger
• Search by state (Minnesota) or Second Harvest Heartland
• Vote for Second Harvest Heartland-St Paul by clicking Vote button
• Provide facebook logon information
• One vote per day. Voting resets every 24 hours.
12:01am EDT to Oct. 5th
– Participants must follow Facebook rules and age restrictions
Volunteer This Month!
WHO: Anyone 18+ interested in helping out
WHAT: Assist the Help Center - see volunteer opportunities in "How to Help" section.
CLICK HERE for more information
WHO: Families in need this Thanksgiving
WHAT: Thanksgiving baskets will be available for eligible families
WHERE: Pick up at various locations
Click to set custom HTML